Stay in the know
Here you'll find:
- Presentations and research from HLA professionals from Canada and internationally
- Canadian Blood Services' Interprovincial organ sharing policies and HLA work instructions are housed within the Canadian Transplant Registry platform. Access them here with your user log in.
Share what you know
Do you have research or something else that you think others should know about that will advance HLA professional education in Canada? Contact Us to let us know so that we can share it with everyone!
Helpful tools and links
- Allele and haplotype frequencies in worldwide populations
- cPRA calculator
- HLA epitope registry
- HLA matchmaker
- HLA nomenclature
- IMGT database
- NMDP-HLA bioinformatics
- PRA Assist
- WTC calculator
- Arabian Society for Histocompatibility & Immunogenomics
- Asia-Pacific Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Association
- American Society of Transplantation
- American Society for Transplantation and Cell Therapy
- Cell Therapy Transplant Canada (formerly CBMTG)
- Canadian Society of Transplantation
- European Federation for Immunogenetics
- Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies
- The Transplantation Society
- ASHI Annual Meeting
- CST Annual Meeting
- NHLAAC Teleconferences take place on the third Thursday of each month. Contact Us for more information.
- Journal Clubs take place on the second Thursday of each month. Contact Us for more information.